Motion Community Competition
- You must use Blender to create your submission.
- You may use minor post processing outside of Blender.
- You may not use pre made models/assets.
- Your work must be original.
- Your submission must go along the lines of the Theme and must include the Required Elements to ensure your work was not made before hand.
- Group work is allowed.
- You will have 48 hours to create your submission.
- If cheating is suspected, your submission will be removed.
- Animations are not permitted.
- Free Texture Pack of 30 High Res Textures
- Llama badge.
- Automatic feature of your work.
- Your work will be displayed in the hall of fame.
Create a rendering on what you think the iPhone 7 will look like.
Submitting Your Work:
To submit your work, simple add it to the competition folder. Your entry must be named:
____ Theme Entry "(Your file name)"
Your work must also be a minimum of 1024 x 1024 px, any ratio is accepted. Once the competition is over, they will all be judged and the finalists will be selected. You will be notified if your work has been selected for the finalists. If your work has been selected for the finalists, you will be sent a note asking for a wireframe or clay render. You must use www.imgur.com to do this.
Judging will be done by yours truly! And for the winner we will try and get a guest judge to assist with that.
- Overall Quality
- Has A Story Behind It.
- Post Processing
- Matches the Theme
- The Idea Behind It.
Render of the Month!
The Automation, by RegusMartin
3D Ocean: 3docean.net/user/blenderednelb
Our Website: www.matthewinglis.com